Friday, February 8, 2008

News -080208 of today's Japan.


Prime Minister Fukuda told about the return demand of the Northern Territories.The place was opened in Kudan Kaikan in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.I want to perform the Japan-Russia summit meeting in the case of the Hokkaido Toya lake summit (summit).I want to also discuss the Northern Territories issue again.I want to solve the problem of attribution of the four islands off Hokkaido which are a territory peculiar to our country, and to conclude a peace treaty.I want to advance negotiation with a strong intention according to a statement of principles.The decision towards solution of the Northern Territories issue was emphasized.

The postscript of edit.Good morning.Moreover, thank you for reading my news.Four families gathered after a long time last night.It was pleasant yesterday.May today also be a pleasant day!

No comments: